The following are excellent web sites I know will provide you with worthwhile additional information to help you with your job search.
- timcork.com – Straight A’s, a site on Networking by Tim Cork
- challengefactory.ca– The Challenge Factory, a site on career development by Lisa Taylor
- truthplane.com – Communication Training by Mark Bowden
- etiquetteinternational.com – Business Etiquette by Hilka Klinkenberg
The following are some of my favorite books on personal development and job search. They will provide you with great ideas and information to help you with your job search.
- How to Win friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Intentional Networker by Patti DeNucci
- At Ease…Professionally by Hilka Klinkenberg
- Winning Body Language by Mark Bowden
- Where Have I Gone Right? by Jim Hayhurst Sr.
- Tapping the Iceberg by Tim Cork
- The Unwritten Rules of the Highly Effective Job Search by Orville Pierson
- What Does Somebody Have To Do To Get A Job Around Here by Cynthia Shapiro
- Personal Balance Sheet – A Practical Career Planning Guide by Randall Craig
- Don’t Send A Resume by Jeffrey J. Fox
- Your Career. How To Make It Happen by Julie Griffin Levitt
- The Unofficial Guide To Landing A Job by L. Michelle Tullier, Ph.D
- 60 Seconds & You’re Hired by Robin Ryan
- Next Day Job Interview by Michael Farr
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty by Harvey MacKay
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
- Get The Job, Optimize Your Resume for the Online Job Search by Pamela Paterson